EVA Air’s first flight was on July 1, 1991 to only five Asia destinations, now, their network spans the globe, stretching from Asia and China to Europe, North America and Oceania, and links more than 60 cities. EVA Air provide regular cross-strait China service in concert with their subsidiary, UNI Air, and have carefully developed alliances with major carriers that extend their passenger and cargo operations around worldwide.
In June 2013, EVA became a Star Alliance member, giving passengers access to a vast network of nearly 1,400 destinations in more than 190 countries and providing seamless global services. The airline also offer the added benefits of geographic advantages as Taiwan steadily gains status as the Asia-Pacific’s transportation hub.
Royal Laurel Class
- In a 1-2-1 configuration, our roomy seats are approximately 26 inches wide, recline 180 degrees, have a 82 inch seat pitch and stretch out almost 2 meters
- Personal 15.4-inch touch screens, high-fidelity noise-cancelling headphones, multi-function AV-input outlets and USB
- In-flight dining in Royal Laurel Class with a diverse range of five star delicacies. Passengers can start with a glass Dom Perignon champagne; choose among main courses such as steak or the seasonal lobster, and select from an excellent wine list
- Amenity kits featuring RIMOWA case with HARNN home spa products
- Priority check-in, baggage handling and boarding
- VIP lounge access and fast track for security lane and immigration in London and Bangkok
- 30 kg baggage allowance
Elite (Premium Economy) Class
- In a 2-4-2 configuration, these seats are 18.5 inches wide and have a 38 inch seat pitch and recline 122 degrees.
- Seats have adjustable leg and headrests plus personal coat hooks and 110V/60Hz power outlets.
- Passenger amenity kits include toothbrushes, toothpaste, moisturiser and slippers.
- Designated Elite Class check-in counters.
- Elite Class meals, served with fine porcelain tableware
- 25kg baggage allowance
- Ergonomic economy seats are 18.3 inches wide and have a 33 inch seat pitch and also recline 105 degrees and have adjustable headrests.
- Entertainment systems have 8.4-inch touch screens and armrest controls.
- Fresh, healthy Western and Asian meals and a full menu of drinks, all at no extra charge.
- 20 kg baggage allowance
With EVA Air’s state-of-the-art audio/video on demand entertainment systems available to every passenger onboard, movies, classic TV programmes, video games and the latest album releases are at your fingertips on seat-back touch-screen TVs.